MAOUI Imaginary Friends
Terms & Conditions
The terms & conditions that follow govern the relationship between Maoui Imaginary Friends, the Cypriot Cooperation with registration no.12869 of Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” & “our”) and the users of our website (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your” & “yours”).
Placing an order
1. In order to use our website and place orders, you must be of legal age (18+) and accept the terms herein. Note, however, that the terms are subject to changes from time to time. Therefore, you must always read and accept the terms before placing an order.
2. The procedure for placing an order is the following:
(a) You must fill in & submit the online form called “Get a Quote” and also upload the photo(s) of your child’s drawing.
(b) You will receive an email within 3 days from the day of the above upload, informing you of: i. whether the product can be made in accordance to the drawing, ii. the price of the product, iii. the dimensions of the product, iv. the time of delivery of the product, and v. details on the method of payment (when necessary).
(c) Provided that you agree with the terms of our email, you must email us your acceptance within 7 days from our email. On the same day we kindly ask you to pay the price of the product.
(d) Once the payment is confirmed we will proceed accordingly.
Methods of payment
3. We accept online payment either by Paypal or Credit/Debit card. We may also accept deposit or bank transfer upon request. An order can only be shipped provided that the payment is made successfully.
Shipping & delivery
4. We are currently shipping only to Cyprus & Greece. For international shipping please contact us.
5. Shipping fees are the following:
(a) For Cyprus there is €3 (three euro) fee for orders worth less than €70 (seventy euros) and no fee for orders worth more than €70 (seventy euros).
(b) For Greece there is €10 (ten euro) fee regardless of the orders’ value.
6. The delivery of the product shall be made in accordance with the timeline given in our email of paragraph 2(b), above.
7. The product shall be made with “soft plush fabric”.
8. The product might not be exactly as the drawing for several reasons, including:
(a) The colours of the fabric might differ from the colours of the drawing.
(b) The colours & details of the drawing may appear differently on the photo uploaded to the website.
(c) The colours & details of the drawing might not be clear or distinguishable.
(d) Parts or details of the drawing might be difficult or impossible to make in practice.
Faulty, incorrect, lost products and failure to deliver.
9. In the event the products have any defect, you must inform us by email within 7 days from the day of delivery. We shall have the right to ask you to return the faulty products in order to inspect them. We shall also have the right to ask further evidence that proves the defects (such as photos). In the event the defect of the product was not caused by you, we must repair or replace the same within reasonable time. Furthermore, the shipping costs of the said product shall be borne by us.
10. In the event the products are not delivered on time, you must inform us by email. In the event the products are not delivered, by reasons for which you are not at fault, we shall replace the same. The new products must be delivered to you within 30 days from the day we confirm that the products are lost (or have not been sent). Furthermore, the shipping costs of the new products shall be borne by us.
Failure to receive
11. In the event you fail to receive your product and the said product is returned to us, you don’t have the right to request for a refund.
12. In the event you fail to receive your product and the said product is returned to us, you have the right to request for the product to be resend to you. The product shall be delivered to you within 3 working days from the day we receive your email with your request. Note, however, that the shipping costs for having the product returned to us and those for resending the product to you shall be borne by you.
13. Cancellation of an order of products is not possible.
14. Any material found within the website, including text or images cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use.
16. Each product might have its own terms of warranty, cited in our e-shop. The present terms do not revoke the said terms of warranty.