Here’s the perfect kit for the little builder back home. A tool case made of FSC-certified wood and dovetail joints with everything for kids who love to screw and fix things. It sounds "click-click" when you rotate the chuck. By changing the bits, you can transform it from a drill into a screwdriver at any time. The kit also contains toy screws that come in a wooden box with threads in the bottom where you can fasten the screws. You can also use the hand screwdriver or pliers for the most difficult construction tasks. For everything to be straight or if you need to measure something, there is of course a square that can fix the job.
- Dimensions25 x 7,5 x 14 cm
- Contains: Play tool case, Drill / Screwdriver, Bits & drill, Six toy screws, Wooden box with threads, Square, Plier, Hand screwdriver.
- Weight: 815g.
- Material: Plywood/Beech/Birch/100% Cotton.
- Water based color.
- Remove the wrapping and packaging before giving the product to a child.
- Clean with a damp cloth. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- The product complies with the EU’S current safety and follows the toy standard EN 71.
top of page
bottom of page